It’s getting harder and harder to come up with post titles. I finally got some painting done on Moon Patrol. I decided to paint the black parts first using Rustoleum Satin Black in a can. Here’s a pic after I masked off the sides with some blue painters tape and brown paper from Staples:
Here it is painted after about 4 light coats:
The light reflecting off the black makes it look a little screwy, but it doesn’t look like that in real life…just in the land of make believe. I didn’t go nuts painting the inside, but I did hit it a bit here and there…I figured it didn’t matter much because it won’t be seen. I painted the back doors rested on nails against the garage wall…you can see one of them in the pic above.
I picked up the paint for the sides today at Home Depot, and will be painting them soon….I can hardly stand the excitement!